Brave 23 – Pride and Honour attracted world-class Mixed Martial Arts fighters to Amman over the weekend, with five Jordanian fighters also on the bill.
Held at the Rashid Al-Ziyoud Hall in Al Hussein Youth City, the event attracted a big crowd who witnessed some thrilling fights.
The results were as follows:
1. Hassan Talal (Iraq) beat Mohamed Lai (Egypt)
2. Ahmed Amir (Egypt) drew with Sam Patterson (Great Britain)
3. Ahmed Magodov (Russia) beat Stephen Kunkalp (South Africa)
4. Ali Al Qaisi (Jordan) beat George Bradawi (Lebanon)
5. Alex Martinez (Canada) drew with Anas Mounir (Morocco)
6. Aidan James (Wales) beat Jalal Daaja (Jordan)
7. Jose "Shorty" Torres (USA) beat Amir Albazi (Sweden)
8 Khamzat Chimaev (Sweden) beat Ikram Aliskerov (Russia)
9. Hashem Arkhagha (Jordan) beat Jeremy Smith (South Africa)
10. Luan Santiago (Brazil) beat Abdul-Kareem AL-Selwady (Jordan)
11. Eldar Eldarov (Russia) beat Mounir “Sniper” Lazzez (Tunisia)
12 Abdoul Abdouraguimov (Russia) beat Jarrah Al-Silawi (Jordan)